March 14 , 2020
A summary of the decisions taken by Prime Minister Elias Al-Fakhakh to prevent the spread of the Corona virus:
– Close all maritime borders.
– Close the air borders with Italy completely;
– Maintain a daily flight from France;
– Maintain one weekly flight each to Egypt, Spain, Great Britain and Germany.
– Inform all Tunisian and foreign expatriates to automatically apply quarantine measures and if they come, they will close down cafés, clubs and restaurants.
– Starting at four o’clock in the evening, the group prayers, including Friday prayers, will be suspended.
– All national championships and sporting events, whether in closed rooms or outside, will be held without an audience.
All of these decisions are in effect from March 13 to April 4.
Close all kindergartens, school incubators, private and foreign schools until March 28th, with the possibility of extension after the end of the holidays.
For more information, please consult the following link.