March 30, 2020: Communiqué of the Civil Council for the Fight against All Forms of Discrimination
A group of 14 civil society organizations committed to the fight against discrimination also called on the government to:
– Consider the importance of the accessibility criterion in all measures taken by the government;
– Issue Exit certificate to all persons without discrimination, whatever the administrative situation;
– Guarantee the right of access to information on the measures taken for the application of containment, in the categories mentioned above;
– Set up monitoring and emergency social assistance actions for all the above-mentioned categories;
– Adopt the necessary measures to ensure that the conditions of containment are respected by all, workplaces so as not to harm workers;
– Ensure transparent and equitable management of the Coronavirus pandemic Fund.
See the press release here.