23 – 25 October, 2020
Casablanca and surrounding areas: New restrictions for 4 weeks from Sunday
From Sunday, October 25 at 21h and for 4 weeks, new restrictions come into force at the level of Greater Casablanca, Berrechid and Benslimane, announced the government in a statement.
These measures concern Casablanca, Mohammedia, Nouaceur and Mediouna, Berrechid and Benslimane and include:
– A ban on night travel from 9pm to 6am, except for travel for medical or professional reasons,
– The obligation to have an exceptional permit for travel between the above-mentioned prefectures and provinces, issued by the competent local authorities,
– The closure of public gardens,
– Cafés, restaurants, shops and shopping centres close at 8pm,
– The bus and tram stop at 21:00,
– Closure of local markets at 3pm,
– Teleworking is encouraged when it is possible.
Other restrictions remain in force (closure of sports halls, hammams, prohibition of gatherings of more than 10 people).
For more information, please consult (in French) the following link.